McMinnville Tasting Room Re-opens!
We have re-opened our McMinnville Tasting Room for on-site service with new offerings and safety procedures in place to accommodate Oregon Health Authority guidelines. Going beyond those guidelines, we have also installed a new state-of-the-art UV light filtration in our HVAC systems to reduce harmful microorganisms like germs, bacteria and viruses.
We will be open from 11 am - 6 pm Monday - Saturday and 12 - 6 pm on Sundays.
Below are a few of the ways in which our service has been altered for your safety and the safety of our staff:
- All tables are placed at least 6 ft. apart.
- We will limit parties to 10 people or fewer.
- All service will be conducted table-side with reservation. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space allows.
- Seated Tastings will use recyclable single-use materials, offer no-touch payment options and are limited to 90 minutes to give our staff adequate time to sanitize the area for its next use.
- All staff are required to wear face masks and continue meticulous hand hygiene. We request that our guests do the same, except when seated.
- Outside food is still allowed, but we ask that you clear your own waste. Cheese and charcuterie pairings are available for sale.
- We have posted signs reflecting COVID-19 awareness; customers and employees showing symptoms are asked to remain at home.
- And, as always, our staff is regularly cleaning and disinfecting all high-traffic locations including touch points and common areas. Tables will be disinfected after each use.
We appreciate your understanding regarding these changes and look forward to hosting you very soon!