|Date:||Sat, Sep 24, 2022 - Sun, Sep 25, 2022|
|Time||11:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Venue:||Estate | 8800 Enchanted Way SE, Turner, Oregon, 97392|
Please join us for the 31st Annual Oregon Grape Stomp Championship & Harvest Celebration! Enjoy a relaxing day at the vineyard with wine, food menu, costume contest, grape stomping and live music.
Compete in teams of two — stomper and swabbie — to crush grapes between your toes and see who can produce the most juice. The weekend's champions will take home a magnum of our classic Oregon wine, a $500 Willamette gift card and an overnight stay in one of our private Winery Suites. Get in the spirit and come dressed in costumes or team uniforms as prizes will be awarded to the best-dressed participants.
The event is scheduled to continue rain or shine. We will have a large tent outside for covered seating to enjoy wine and food, and the stomping competition is under our covered breezeway.
Winery Chef DJ MacIntyre will have a food pairing menu available for purchase at the event.
General Admission is not required for designated drivers and persons under age 21.
$25 per person, or $15 for Wine Club Members, Owners and their guests
• One Willamette-branded Riedel Pinot Noir glass
• Wine flight featuring pours of five wines
• Access to live music and to watch the stomping competitions
Stomp Competition & Admission
$65 per two-person team, or $45 for Members and Owners
• A chance to win the grand prize (must select a time with reservation)
• Two Willamette-branded Riedel Pinot Noir glasses
• Two wine flights each featuring pours of five wines
• Access to live music and admission to the event
Be among the first to hear about new releases, local events and wine specials.
Plus, receive complimentary shipping on your first order of $50+