|Date:||Sat, Sep 18, 2021 - Sun, Sep 19, 2021|
|Time||11:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Venue:||Estate | 8800 Enchanted Way SE, Turner, Oregon, 97392|
Please join us for the 30th Annual Oregon Grape Stomp Championship & Harvest Celebration! Enjoy a relaxing day at the vineyard with wine, food menu, costume contest, grape stomping and live music.
Compete in teams of two — stomper and swabbie — to crush grapes between your toes and see who can produce the most juice. The weekend's champions will take home a magnum of our classic Oregon wine, a $500 Willamette gift card and win an overnight stay in one of our Winery Suites. Get in the spirit and come dressed in costumes or team uniforms as prizes will also be awarded for best dressed.
The event is scheduled to continue rain or shine. We will have a large tent outside for covered seating to enjoy wine and food, and the stomping competition is under our covered breezeway.
Winery Chef DJ MacIntyre will have a food pairing menu available for purchase at the event.
General Admission is not required for designated drivers and persons under age 21.
$30 per person, or $20 for Wine Club Members, Owners and their guests
• One Willamette-branded Riedel Pinot Noir glass
• A glass of your choice from select Willamette wines
• Access to live music and to watch the stomping competitions
Stomp Competition & Admission
$70 per two-person team, or $60 for Members and Owners
• Entry into the Oregon Grape Stomp Championship and a chance to win the grand prize (must select a time with reservation)
• One bottle of wine — choose from Estate Pinot Noir, Chardonnay or Rose of Pinot Noir
• Two Willamette-branded Riedel Pinot Noir glasses
• Access to live music and admission to event
How we're keeping guests safe:
• Fewer teams per heat will allow for more distancing between stomp barrels.
• We will not offer a Kids Stomp this year.
• This event is primarily outdoors with room for guests to spread out on the property.
• Tables and chairs are placed six feet apart.
• Use of UVC light air filtration has been installed in our indoor spaces to clean the air.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available.
• All staff required to wear face masks. Masks available and required for guests indoors and outdoors, except when seated for service.
• Regular cleaning of all high-traffic areas.
Be among the first to hear about new releases, local events and wine specials.
Plus, receive complimentary shipping on your first order of $50+