Golden Coin Details & Rules
We’ve hidden individually numbered Golden Coins under the foil of select bottles of our classic Oregon wines.
Every coin supports local food banks, plus finders receive winery experiences or Willamette gear and a chance to win an Oregon Wine Country Getaway!
Find one for your chance to win:
- $50 donation from Willamette Valley Vineyards to the local food bank of your choice
- $100 in experience credit at the winery OR a shipment of Willamette Valley Vineyards gear valued at $100+
- Entry to win the Grand Prize, a 2-night getaway with airfare valued at $1750
- Includes two-night stay in a Willamette Valley Vineyards Winery Suite for two guests, VIP Tour & Tasting for two at the Estate in the Salem Hills, airfare for two, up to $1000 total value ($100 fuel card substituted for those within 200 miles of the Estate)
- Note: Ground transportation not included
- Grand prize winner will be drawn on January 8th, 2024 and notified by January 15th, 2024
Oregon Wine Country Getaway Prize includes:
- A two-night stay in a Willamette Valley Vineyards Winery Suite for two guests
- VIP Tour for two at the Estate
- Airfare for two, up to $1000 total value ($100 fuel card substituted for those within 200 miles of the Estate.)
Note: Ground transportation and other travel expenses are not included. No cash value.
Redeeming your Coin for an Elevated Experience:
You may redeem your Golden Coin for up to $100 toward your choice of elevated wine experiences offered at the Willamette Valley Vineyards Estate in Turner, Oregon. Elevated wine experiences may be found here. Experiences must be reserved in advance by calling the winery at (503) 588-9463 and the golden coin number (printed on the back of the coin) must be disclosed with advance reservation. Any balance owed will be due at the time of reservation. Must be at least twenty one (21) years old to redeem. Subject to availability. No cash value.
Entrants who redeem their golden coin (by visiting the unique website URL printed on back of the coin) will have an opportunity to select a food bank or other food-related charity that Willamette Valley Vineyards will donate $50 to within 60 days of entry. Charity must be a 501(c)3 non-profit with a U.S. address and public website.
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty one (21) years old, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Willamette Valley Vineyards are not eligible.
- All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this contest will be the sole responsibility of each winner.
- Except where prohibited by law, the use winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entities to use said winner’s name, initials, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media (including digital), in perpetuity, without further compensation.
- No purchase or proof of purchase is required to enter, and a purchase will not improve a person’s chances at winning.
- Entrants must fill out a contest entry form (including required fields such as first and last name, mailing address with zip code, email address and telephone number) found on the unique website URL printed on the golden coins hidden under select Willamette Valley Vineyards wine capsules.
- Entries will be accepted January 9, 2023 through December 31, 2023. One (1) winner will be drawn at random, from entries received by 5:00 p.m. PDT on December 31, 2023. Winner will be notified by 5 p.m. on January 15, 2024 by email and/or phone.
- Winner must respond within three business days of notification, or forfeit prize (in this case, a new prize winner will be drawn at random).
- Limit one entry per person. Approximate full retail value of the prize is: $1,750.
- Entrants will automatically be signed up for e-newsletters from Willamette Valley Vineyards, but may opt-out at any time.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest subject to applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
Limitations of Liability
- Willamette is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, or incomplete entries. Willamette may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Willamette representatives. Willamette is not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Willamette including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Willamette reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Regulations. Winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Willamette Valley Vineyards from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages, or losses to any person, including death, or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Contest.