Win An Oregon Getaway
Inspired by Season 18 of Bravo's Top Chef
The winner will enjoy an unforgettable getaway, including seven nights of accommodations, unique Oregon experiences, dining and airfare for two. Thank you to our partners at Travel Oregon, Willamette Valley Visitors Association and Oregon Coast Visitors Association.
All prizes valid through December 31, 2022.
*PLACEHOLDER FOR TRAVEL OREGON ENTRY FORM*
Two Night Stay in a Winery Suite at Willamette Valley Vineyards
Private Winery Tour
Wine Credit not included. Subject to availability.
Airfare on Alaska Airlines
Two Roundtrip Airfare Alaska Airlines
Mileage Plan Miles cannot be earned or credited. Stopovers and connections are also allowed (subject to fare rules). Transfers, routing and name changes are not allowed. Standard baggage fees apply; see checked baggage policy and flight schedules at for more details. Individual travel taxes may apply. Blackout dates may apply. The Grand Prize Winner and travel guest are solely responsible for all expenses involved in getting to a departure airport. Good for coach class.
Dinner Cruise for Two on the Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler
Two Night Stay at the Hood River Hotel, Complimentary Parking and Breakfast for Two
Cruises available May - October. Restrictions apply for overnight stay. Reservations must be made directly through sales team.
Historic Tillamook Creamery
Private Tour of the Tillamook Creamery for Two
Must be scheduled in advance for a mutually agreed upon date.
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty one (21) years old, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Willamette Valley Vineyards are not eligible.
- All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this contest will be the sole responsibility of each winner.
Except where prohibited by law, the use winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entities to use said winner’s name, initials, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media (including digital), in perpetuity, without further compensation.
- Entrants must fill out a contest entry form (including required fields such as first and last name, zip code, email address and telephone number) found above.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entries will be accepted through September 15th, 2021. One (1) winner will be drawn at random, from entries received by 5:00 p.m. PDT on September 15th, 2021. Winner will be notified by 5 p.m. on September 20th, 2021 by email and/or phone.
- Winner must respond within three business days of notification, or forfeit prize (in this case, a new prize winner will be drawn at random).
- Limit one entry per person. Approximate full retail value of the prize is: $3,735.
- Entrants may up for e-newsletters from Willamette Valley Vineyards, Travel Oregon, Willamette Valley Visitors Association and Oregon Coast Visitors Association upon entry, but may opt-out at any time.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest subject to applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Prize certificates will be mailed to the winner upon prize acceptance.
- Prizes must be redeemed by December 31, 2022.
- Prizes are subject to availability and seasonality as stated above.
Limitations of Liability
- Willamette is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete entries. Willamette may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Willamette representatives. Willamette is not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Willamette including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Willamette reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Regulations. Winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Willamette Valley Vineyards and all the participating partners from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages, or losses to any person, including death, or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Contest.
- This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored or administrated by NBC, Bravo or any of its affiliates.
Photo of Willamette Valley Vineyards by Andrea Johnson. Photo of Tillamook Creamery by Aaron Leit.