Become a Member
Expand your cellar and learn about Oregon varietals.
The Willamette Valley Vineyards Wine Club is a unique resource for all wine enthusiasts. Wine Club membership provides the opportunity to expand your cellar, increase your knowledge of Oregon varietals and receive wonderful benefits from Oregon's landmark winery. Choose from three types of membership, each catering to different wine preferences. "Grand Cru" features rare, cellared red wines. The "Premier Cru" offers a diverse selection of white and red wines. For the palate accustomed to sweet wines, we present the "Crème du Cru."
Membership provides these exclusive benefits:
- 20% discount on wine guild selections and wine purchases
- Access to library selections, limited release, and pre-release wines
- Complimentary tastings and winery tours by appointment
- Spectacular sales on select wines throughout the year
- Member-only parties and other special events
- Discounts on open winery events
- Members' Concierge Service
The Wine Club membership is open-ended. There are no membership fees or monthly dues. Your credit or debit card will be billed prior to shipment. You will receive a notification of charges a week in advance of billing. After your first shipment, you may cancel at any time with a 30 day notice. There is no cancellation fee.
We invite local members to pick up wine guild selections at the winery. However, due to limited storage space, wines will be shipped automatically after three months at the member's expense. An adult (21 or older) must be present to sign for and accept packages containing alcoholic beverages.
Featuring fine wines from:
- Willamette Vallley Vineyards
- Tualatin Estate
- Griffin Creek
Willamette Valley Vineyards Wine Club